Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Courses start dates – academic year 2019 to 2020.
- The Professional Acupuncture TCM training programme (Lic.TCM) begins in October each year and interviews are currently being held for this year’s intake. The 2019 start date is 12 & 13 October.
- The Certificate in MQG. Normally a new course is started every 18-24 months. One course is currently in progress and the next new intake will probably be in 2020.
- The next Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine will commence in 2021.
- The Master and Doctoral Degrees are run jointly with GUCM who have a semester-based academic year. Applications are not currently being accepted for these programmes.
CPD programmes take place from time to time throughout the year and start dates are notified via our News and Current Events.
Upcoming dates for Students:
The Acupuncture Training programme – the Licentiate in TCM
- The 2019 – 2020 academic year for first and second year students begins on the weekend of 12th and 13th October.
The Certificate in Medical Qigong
- A group of students are currently enrolled on the Certificate in MQG.
Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Students are reminded that the next session is running in September 2019.
- If suitable staff are available a workshop will run in September 2019.