Acupuncture Course dates Academic Year 2021-2022
The Professional Acupuncture TCM training programme (Lic.TCM) begins in October each year. The first weekend of the 2021 – 2022 Academic year will be held on 2 & 3 October 2021. Apply now if you wish to be considered for this intake.
Covid-19 update: The start date for the next Licentiate in TCM Acupuncture Training programme is now confirmed. The course will begin using video conferencing. Some practical sessions will be run in the College in Dublin later in the academic year provided Covid-19 is no longer a problem. The health and safety of our students and staff is our first priority.
The full schedule of Acupuncture course dates 2021-2022 will be finalised later in the year.
TCM programme dates 2021
Dates for other TCM programmes for the academic year 2021-2022 are expected to be as follows.
- The Certificate in MQG. Normally a new course is started every 18-24 months. One course is currently in progress.
- The next Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine will commence in 2024.
As the conclusion of our most recent post-graduates courses was/will be delayed by the Covid pandemic, the expected start dates for the next intake of post-graduate students have also been deferred.
CPD programmes take place from time to time throughout the year and start dates are notified via our News and Current Events.
Upcoming dates for Students:
The Acupuncture Training programme – the Licentiate in TCM
- The 2021 – 2022 academic year for first year students begins in October, as shown above.
- The 2021 – 2022 academic year for second year students begins in October.
- The 2021 – 2022 academic year for clinical year students begins in September.
The Certificate in Medical Qigong
- A group of students are currently enrolled on the Certificate in MQG.
Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine This programme has now been successfully completed.
Qigong for Health and Wellbeing
- If suitable staff are available a workshop will run in spring or early summer 2022, via Zoom.