Acupuncture Course dates 2021
The Professional Acupuncture TCM training programme (Lic.TCM) begins in October each year. The first weekend will be held on 9 & 10 October 2021. Apply now if you wish to be considered for this intake.
Covid-19 update: The start date for the next Licentiate in TCM Acupuncture Training programme is now confirmed. However, whether the sessions will take place face-to-face or via video conferencing, or a combination of the two, will depend on the containment of the Coronavirus as the health and safety of our students and staff is our first priority.
The full schedule of Acupuncture course dates 2021-2022 will be finalised later in the year.
TCM programme dates 2021
Dates for other TCM programmes for the academic year 2021-2022 are expected to be as follows.
- The Certificate in MQG. Normally a new course is started every 18-24 months. One course is currently in progress.
- The next Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine will commence in 2022 or 2023.
As the conclusion of our most recent post-graduates courses was/will be delayed by the Covid pandemic, the expected start dates for the next intake of post-graduate students have also been deferred.
CPD programmes take place from time to time throughout the year and start dates are notified via our News and Current Events. We will be holding a number of Spring 2021 events via Zoom and we will notify ICTCM-trained practitioners and ICTCM students individually.
Upcoming dates for Students:
The Acupuncture Training programme – the Licentiate in TCM
- The 2020 – 2021 academic year for first year students began on the weekend of 10th and 11th October.
- The 2020 – 2021 academic year for second year students began on the weekend of 24th and 25th October.
- The 2020 – 2021 academic year for clinical year students began on 10th and 11th October.
The Certificate in Medical Qigong
- A group of students are currently enrolled on the Certificate in MQG.
Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine This programme has now been successfully completed.
Qigong for Health and Wellbeing
- If suitable staff are available a workshop will run in late spring or early summer 2021, via Zoom.