Upcoming dates for Students:
The Acupuncture Training programme – the Licentiate in TCM
– the academic year for first and second year students begins on the weekend of 13th and 14th October.
The Certificate in Medical Qigong
A further group of students have recently graduated as practitioners of MQG.
Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine
– students are reminded that the next session is running in December 2018.
No further weekend workshops will take place until Spring to early Summer 2019.
The ICTCM Year – Course Start dates
- The Professional Acupuncture TCM training programme (Lic.TCM) begins in October each year and interviews are currently being held for this year’s intake. The 2018 start date is 13 & 14 October.
- The Certificate in MQG. Normally a new course is started every 18-24 months. One course is currently in progress and the next new intake will probably be in 2020.
- The next Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine will commence in 2021.
- The Master and Doctoral Degrees are run jointly with GUCM who have a semester-based academic year. Applications are not currently being accepted for these programmes.
CPD programmes take place from time to time throughout the year and start dates are notified via our News and Current Events.