Upcoming dates for Students:
The Acupuncture Training programme – the Licentiate in TCM
– the academic year for third year clinical trainees begins on the weekend of 22nd and 23rd September.
– the academic year for first and second year students begins on the weekend of 13th and 14th October.
The Certificate in Medical Qigong
– Group 1 students – the final assessment will take place in mid-September, after which they will be qualified as MQG practitioners.
– Group 2 students will complete Module One on the first weekend of September.
Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine
– students are reminded that the next session is running from 7 to 9 September 2018.
Introductory Qigong workshop – 22 and 23 September 2018.
A Follow-up further Skills Qigong workshop is running, by invitation only, on 29 and 30 September 2018.
The ICTCM Year – Course Start dates
- The Professional Acupuncture TCM training programme (Lic.TCM) begins in October each year and interviews are currently being held for this year’s intake. The 2018 start date is 13 & 14 October.
- The Certificate in MQG. Normally a new course is started every 18-24 months. Two courses are currently in progress and the next new intake will probably be in 2020.
- The next Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine will commence in 2021.
- The Master and Doctoral Degrees are run jointly with GUCM who have a semester-based academic year. Applications are not currently being accepted for these programmes.
CPD programmes take place from time to time throughout the year and start dates are notified via our News and Current Events.