Acupuncture Course dates 2020
The Acupuncture course dates 2020 are now set. The Professional Acupuncture TCM training programme (Lic.TCM) begins in October each year. The first weekend, is on 10 & 11 October. Apply now if you wish to be considered for this intake. The closing date for applications is Friday 25th September 2020.
Covid-19 update: The dates for the Licentiate in TCM Acupuncture Training programme are now confirmed. However, whether the sessions will take place face-to-face or via video conferencing, or a combination of the two, will depend on the containment of the Coronavirus as the health and safety of our students and staff is our first priority.
TCM programme dates 2020
Dates for other TCM programmes for the academic year 2020-2021 are expected to be as follows.
- The Certificate in MQG. Normally a new course is started every 18-24 months. One course is currently in progress and the next new intake will probably be in 2022.
- The next Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine will commence in 2022.
- The Master and Doctoral Degrees are run jointly with GUCM who have a semester-based academic year. Applications are NOT currently being accepted for these programmes.
As the conclusion of our most recent post-graduates courses was delayed by the Covid pandemic, the expected start dates for the next intake have also been deferred. CPD programmes take place from time to time throughout the year and start dates are notified via our News and Current Events.
Upcoming dates for Students:
The Acupuncture Training programme – the Licentiate in TCM
- The 2020 – 2021 academic year for first year students begins on the weekend of 10th and 11th October.
- The 2020 – 2021 academic year for second year students begins on the weekend of 24th and 25th October.
- The 2020 – 2021 academic year for clinical year students will begin on 10th and 11th October.
The Certificate in Medical Qigong
- A group of students are currently enrolled on the Certificate in MQG.
Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine This programme has now been successfully completed.
Qigong for Health and Wellbeing
- If suitable staff are available and the Covid-19 situation allows, a workshop will run in early summer 2021.